JOB ID: MSO-NEOS-1205v1
- Troubleshoot and resolve any network issue within SLA.
- Network equipment monitoring, responding to alerts and errors
- Application of patches and security fixes according to Change Control Request
- Periodic Performance tuning and daily network health check to ensure Network Traffic flow is optimized
- Logged, co-ordinate and manage network service calls and requests till completion with user verification and acceptance.
- Coordinate and manage service call with third-party hardware vendors, IS and other support groups for problem resolution.
- Provide IT advice and recommendation upon request by user
- Min. Diploma in Information Technology
- At least 3 years’ experience in network implementation, security and IT infrastructure
- Experience with installation and configuration MPLS, VLAN, VPN, Firewall, Router and Switches
- MCSE and CCNP certified (those currently pursuing CCNP may apply)
- Knowledge of IT security is preferred
- Dynamic hardworking and able to work within tight schedule
- Able to communicate well in English and Mandarin
- This position is opened to Singaporeans and/or PR only
- Candidate from SI environment will have an added advantage