JOB ID: MSO-NEL2-1504v1
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of network related problems.
- Respond to alerts and errors generated from Network Monitoring Tools.
- Perform Project Management and Vendors Management.
- Perform patches or security fixes according to Change Control Request.
- Perform tuning to ensure network traffic flow is optimized.
- Perform daily routine network health check and network utilization monitoring.
- Logged, coordinate and manage network services call and requests till the completion with user verification and acceptance.
- Any other ad-hoc assignment in related to System/Infrastructure requests.
- Willing to perform rotating shift and stand-by duties if required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Cisco Routers, LAN, WAN.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in network design, setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- With CCNP or CCNA, and/or MSCE and other CISCO Specialization or relevant experience.
- Experience in VLAN, VPN, MPLS, VoIP, What’s Gold, MRTG and other Network Monitoring Tools.
- Experience in Network Security solutions, Firewall, IDS/IPS and other relevant solutions.
- Must be a team player and able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.