JOB ID: IS-SE-1110v1
- Design and deploy Infrastructure solution
- To perform installation, configuration, administration, migration, maintenance, tuning, troubleshooting, patching, and upgrading of the server infrastructure and Microsoft Servers products.
- To manage technical projects
- To monitor and perform capacity and feasibility studies and resolve system related issues.
- Provide training and documentation for all project delivered
- Any other ad-hoc assignment in related to System/Infrastructure requests
- Willing to perform rotating shift and stand-by duties if required.
- Willing to travel to regional countries if requires.
- Minimum a Diploma holder in IT.
- At least 3 to 5 years solid hand-on experience in Windows Servers environment.
- Preferably from an System Integrator company background or Vendor environment.
- Good technical, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong customer-oriented attitude, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge in areas of Microsoft Windows Servers, Exchange Server, Sharepoint, AD, DC, ISA, IIS, etc.
- Working Knowledge of LINUX, UNIX, Networking, Storage and Archiving solutions, VMware will be an added advantage.
- An objective-oriented, strong team player with the drive to explore new technologies and change processes.
- Experience in project implementation and documentation.
- Preferred to have MCSE and/or other IT certifications, such as MCSA, CCNA, VCP, etc.
- Able to evaluate new technology, assisting with the planning and design of the IT Infrastructure.
- Able to do management reporting, maintenance documentation related to installation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting of systems.
- Required to work in a secure Data Centre environment.